HOW I’M THINKING ABOUT RE-OPENING
I'd like to take a moment to say thank you again for your continued loyalty and support. The past several months has been unlike anything we've ever experienced, and we're working hard to evolve so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you, our friends, clients and our community. Part of that has meant serving you in new ways, whether that's online, or through our next day contactless local delivery program. I want to continue to bring you the service and convenience you deserve, even if it may look a little different than it has in the past. As cities and provinces begin to share plans to reopen, I'd like to share an update on how I’m thinking about that with our boutique.
It really can't be said enough—your health, and the health of myself and Avis, are my priority. And every decision I make is through that lens. I want to be sure the approach we're taking to reopen the boutique is thoughtful, and that we're creating a store environment that's safe for everyone. We are uncertain as to when the boutique will re-open, but we will set a date once:
- it's allowed by provincial and local governments;
- we're prepared with the right safety measures and protocols; and
- we have confidence we can ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and ourselves.
When FLOW by nicole does reopen, more than anything I want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're shopping with us. We are making several upgrades and updates to how we will be serving you online or in the boutique to help keep everyone healthy and improve your shopping experience. Some of those updates include:
- a brand new website, thats easier to navigate and much more comprehensive
- offering new contactless Curbside Pick Up services
- in store hand sanitizing station
- social distancing of two meters or more, including limiting the number of customers in the store
- an online “style appointment” booking system to ensure you can shop on your schedule and without wait times
- increasing cleaning and sanitization the boutique;
- modifying the fitting-room experience;
- keeping tried-on or returned merchandise off the sales floor for a period of time; and
- altering hours of operation.
I will keep you updated on timelines and progress via email.
We will also post these details on our website under Customer Care, COVID-19 Update .
Again, thank you for your continued loyalty. It’s customers and friends like yourselves that enable small businesses to keep going. Avis and I hope to see you again soon, however you choose to shop with us.
Be safe and be well,